We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and any changes to the www.canapelini.md site without prior notice. By accessing the Terms and Conditions page, you can always read the latest version of these terms.
1. Definitions In the interest of this Regulation, the following terms are defined as follows: beneficiary – natural or legal persons placing an order on the website www.canapelini.md; products – goods to be procured by the beneficiary from the supplier; the order – an electronic form of communication between the beneficiary and the supplier, through which the supplier gives his consent to the delivery of the requested products, and the beneficiary agrees to pay the value of the ordered products; contract – an order confirmed and validated by the vendor.
2. Copyrights of the entire content of this website are entirely owned by canapelini Store and may not be copied or used without the written permission of the owner. Persons accessing this website have the right to view all content and insert links to this website on other commercial or advertising sites. canapelini Store reserves the right to refuse to collaborate with customers who have inappropriate behavior or uncivilized and aggressive language.
3. Your registration obligations In order to be able to buy from www.canapelini.md, you have to enter your data on our website. In using the service, you declare that you will provide real, accurate, current and complete information about you. If we believe that this obligation has been infringed, we reserve the right to block your access to the use of the service, for a fixed or indefinite period, without prior notice.
4. Confidentiality of data canapelini guarantees for the protection and confidentiality of your personal data on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as subsequently amended and supplemented, and on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector. You can enjoy the right of access to personal data, modification, the right to cease processing, the right to oppose their processing, and the right to appeal to the courts. You can exercise these rights by sending a written request and signed at canapelini Store. Any attempt to access another person’s personal data, modify the continuity of this website, or affect the performance of the server running www.canapelini.md will be considered a fraud attempt and will be punishable under the laws in force by the competent authorities. Your personal data is collected in the most secure way only for the purpose of registering and delivering your orders. canapelini Store encourages all parents and legal guardians to inform minors, as accurately and appropriately as possible, of the use of personal data when using the site.
5. Price and payment methods Prices include VAT (20%). The purchase price displayed on the electronic invoice will be the same as the one presented on the site at the time of purchase, plus the delivery cost. Payment of the products is made in cash / cash, upon delivery of the product or by credit / debit card when ordering online.
6. The goods purchased on the site www.canapelini.md are delivered, as a rule, within 7-10 working days from the date of ordering in Moldova, and within 14 days in all other directions. In any case, the goods must be delivered within 30 days in accordance with the conditions provided for by law. Small delays are possible in deliveries during the holidays. To deliver orders paid on the card, one additional day is required for standard administration procedures. To deliver orders paid by bank transfer, the delivery time will be calculated after receiving a payment confirmation.
7. Product recovery Only products that are in the same physical state as delivered may be returned: no traces of use, total integrity (if accessories have to be returned), without breaks, in the original packaging. Products can be returned in the following two cases: Case 1 In case the beneficiary returns a product for reasons that concern him / her: – “I do not like the product”; – “I realized I ordered the wrong size”; – “I realized I ordered the wrong color”; – Any other unjustified reason invoked by the beneficiary that is not a mistake of Tabita (defective product or wrong product / size); canapelini Store is only responsible for returning the money on the ordered products, not the return shipping costs directly to the payee, and only if the return was made within 14 calendar days of receiving the product. Case 2 If the recipient returns a product for reasons that concern us: – the product sent has a factory defect; – the product you sent is not the one you ordered (I’ve sent you another product / other size / other color); In order for a product to be returned, it is necessary for you to notify your intention of returning by accessing the site on the site or by phone call to us. Following the return request, receipt of the returned parcel and fulfillment of return conditions, canapelini Store will return to the recipient upon sending the return request, the full value of the returned products.
8. Limitation of Liability canapelini Store is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to the user or for errors, mistakes, failures, delays or interruptions of the data stream for any reason. canapelini Store is not responsible for damages to your computer or viruses that could infect your computer or other equipment as a result of downloading any content, accessing or using the site www.canapelini.md. canapelini Store is not responsible for any damages (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from lost data, lost profits) resulting from the use or inability to use the information on this website, if the company was prevented from being able to make such damages.